We're excited to connect with our customers and showcase the many ways our packaging can be used. We're so grateful you've decided to join us and learn a thing or two. It's all about enjoying the experience and having fun, so we hope you love it as much as we do.
Featuring Daniel Pasquali from @dansbakelab
Raspberry Mojito Cupcakes feature a raspberry-flavoured cupcake filled with raspberry-rum filling and topped with a minty, lime frosting and raspberries. These cupcakes taste amazing and are a favourite at parties and special occasions.
- 2 ¼ cups plain flour
- 1 ¼ cups caster sugar
- 1 ½ tsp bicarb soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp table salt
- zest of 2 lime
- 1/3 cups lime juice
- 1 ¼ cups rice milk (or soy, almond)
- ½ cup 2 Tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Green food colouring
Rum Raspberry Filling
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 4 Tbsp rum (the essence is fine too)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- pinch of salt
Mint Vegan Buttercream
- 1 cup vegan spread (Nuttelex)
- 5 cups icing sugar mixture
- 1 tsp mint extract
- Pink food colouring
- zest of 1 lime
- 1 lime
- mint sprigs (enough to top each cupcake)
- fresh raspberries (enough to top each cupcake)
- Gold powder (I will bring it)
In this video, we featured our 2 Regular Cupcake Boxes with Clear Window - Gloss White.
Leave a comment if you have any questions.